This guitar is built in commemoration of the first centennial of the firm, founded in 1882. It is an instrument with very limited production and only the very finest woods, chosen for their beauty, are used in its construction.
650 mm or 664 mm upon request
Top: Top of Red Cedar or German Spruce, if specified in the order.
Back and sides: Sides and Back of Madagascar Rosewood
Extremity of the bridge carved
Nut and Saddle Material
Cuban Mahogany purfling. Adornment piece embedded in the head-stock with Boxwood.Inlay of Ebony on the verge of the part superior of the head. Extremity of the bridge carved.
Special machine-heads of very high precision, hand engraved with an original and different design for each guitar